Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My diet spare ribs dinner



I,suddenly gaining about 20 lbs for the past 3 months.I really need to watch out what I put into my mouth ;).

My diet spare ribs Only 318 calories = 4 ribs

The secret is the diluted red vinegar absorbed most of the oil.


Ingredient:

Spare ribs-4 ribs

granulate brown sugar-3 spoons

diluted red vinegar-2 spoons

Marinating:

salt-half spoonrice

wine-half spoon

soy sauce-2 tea spoons

pepper-2 tea spoons

water-2 cups

put a little bit of oil into non-sticky pan and fry the ribs until both side goldenly brown,drop all marinating ,simmer and cook for half hour,put granulate brown sugar and diluted red vinegar,simmer and cook another 10 mins.Ummmmmm,yummmy........


Tips:If you are on diet like me, do not intake the juice (very oily).But rib juice are delicious on white rice

No comments: